Heartland Home Health Care provides advanced medical care combined with a compassionate touch, and allows patients to remain in the environment where they are most comfortable – their own home.
Have you recently asked yourself what you can do to:
• Get stronger after surgery, hospitalization or a skilled nursing stay?
• Understand what is happening to you?
• Learn more about your medical condition?
• Manage your pain?
• Seek comfort and feel better?
• Alleviate your fears about your disease and aging?
If so, Heartland has answers. Heartland’s care and services are coordinated and supervised by a registered nurse or therapist, and provided in the comfort of our patients’ homes. Our mission is called enriching life, and the Heartland team is focused on enriching our patients’ lives by helping them restore their independence and once again feel as if they are in control of their lives.
Our care team:
• Provides comprehensive skilled nursing care, therapy services and I.V. therapy.
• Educates patients, families and caregivers on disease self-management and newly diagnosed diseases such as diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
• Assists in medication management including assessing new medication, changes in frequency, dosage and interactions with other medications.
• Performs therapy service to help patients recovering after surgery, illness or injury such as joint replacement or stroke.