Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Temp: 350F
Yield: 4 servings
Portions: Four 5 ounce filet
- 4 ounce lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 ounces salmon filet
- Combine lemon juice, lemon zest, rosemary, salt and oil together.
- Pour over the salmon filets, coat well.
- Spray a 2 inch backing sheet with cooking spray, place the coated salmon filets on the backing sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
*Recipe from HCR ManorCare partner Sysco Food Services.